Board of Commissioners
HACY has a Board of Commissioners composed of seven members. Commissioners are appointed by City Council, any person who lives within Yuma's City Limits may serve as a board member. HACY Board of Commissioners volunteers their service to the community. The Executive Director is a non-voting member and serves as the Secretary/Treasurer. The Board members meet every 3rd Tuesday of the month from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm. Meetings are held at 420 S. Madison Ave. Yuma, Arizona 85364.
In order to learn more of the processes refer to the City of Yuma.
- Glendon Moss, Chairman
- Liz Laster , Vice-Chair
- James Allen- Commissioner
- David Haws, Commissioner
- Connie Jerpseth , Commissioner
- Chris Harmon, Commissioner
- Brenda Buenrostro, Resident Commissioner
- Michael Morrissey, Executive Director/Secretary
Board Meeting Minutes and Agenda