Maintenance Department

Repair Request

If you have a problem in your HACY unit, see the instructions below to submit a repair request. Maintenance work for routine and emergency request repairs are completed by maintenance staff. Upon calling in for a repair request, you are granting permission for the Housing Authority of the City of Yuma (HACY) maintenance worker to enter your unit if you are not home.

Contact Information:

Submit your request repair by calling 928-782-3823 following with the extension number of your Property Manager:

Susie Weber X124

Sara Aviles X119

Provide your unit address and unit number, along with a detailed description and location of the problem.

After Business Hours:

If you need emergency repairs after business hours, call the emergency phone number 928-920-2363. Emergency calls are for HACY units only, if you are a Section 8 participant please call your landlord.  He will take your information and determine if your situation is considered an emergency, and he will either repair or abate the emergency.

Resident Portal

The resident portal offers the opportunity to make payments online, submit work orders, and do much more!

Contact your Property Manager for your registration code.