Casa Sierra Vista
Casa Sierra Vista has earned a reputation for providing safe, affordable housing. Comfortable apartments, surrounded by carefully tended grounds, enhance the home-like atmosphere.
Our residents enjoy the beautiful and friendly ambiance of a community which provides security, fellowship and fun...all in one location and just minutes away from local churches, restaurants and shopping centers.
Casa Sierra provides housing for the elderly under the Section 202 program. An equal housing opportunity is afforded to all persons who are at least sixty-two (62) years of age, handicap and/or disabled and who qualify under federal income limits.
How to Apply
All families must complete a written application. By completing the application, your name will be placed on a waiting list. The list is a database which is closely regulated. You will be contacted when your names reaches the top of the list.
It is imperative that you update your application every time there is a change in your mailing address, phone number and family composition. Many families are removed from the list due to undeliverable mailed correspondence.
Once we receive the application we input the application to our waiting list on the day that the application is received. Once we have input the application we will send a confirmation letter to the mailing address listed on the application. Faxed and e-mail application will not be accepted.
- The household's annual income may not exceed the very-low (50%) income limits set by the U.S. Dept. of HUD. (Please refer to Income Limits Summary)
- Residents pay 30% of their adjusted monthly income for rent and utilities.
- The unit will be the family's only residence
- Initial lease term is 12 months
- Zero Debt owed to any Public Housing Agency
1 – Bedroom Units: 28
2 - Bedroom Units: 02
Services provided by Casa Sierra Vista
- Emergency call system
- Resident Planned Activities
- On Site Service Coordinator
- Transportation Services
- Utilities included with rent (Gas and Electric)
- Covered Parking ($5.00 monthly charge)
- Management Office
- Community Room with full kitchen
- Individual mail boxes and on site mailing
- Laundry Room w/ coin operated washer and dryer
- Tile throughout the unit
- Emergency Maintenance
- On site Resident Manager
- Cable Ready
Yuma Regional Medical Center (1.22 miles)
YCAT Bus Stop
24th Street on 34th Drive (0.82 miles)
John F. Kennedy Memorial Park/Pool (1 mile)
Fry’s Food Store (0.72 miles)
Del Sol Market (1.72 miles)
Wal*mart (1.62 miles)
- Deposit: $100
- Pet Policy in place
- Some Restrictions Apply